Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

And I failed...

To write my blog again... 

Been wanted to write about my nail polishes haul. Oh well it's not really a haul, just 4 shades from essie which I ordered from smoochiezz.com

Disappointed that a China Glaze glitter topper that I ordered is OOS and they are not restocking it. 

Haven't receive them but hope to receive them tomorrow or so. 

Bought a couple of pink shades from OPI  and another silver glitter topper in the last couple of weeks too. 

Tried one of those $2 nail foil which I bought in Tanjong Pagar Station roadshow. DID NOT like it at all. The foil is peelable within 2 hrs. My itchy fingers have to peel them off right after. Lol. 

Also ordered some nail foils from Qoo10, those made in Korea ones, hope they are of a better make. Yet to use them. It tough when you have 2 kids running around in the house. Haa!

Anyway here's my notd, a nude shade that I bought from Korea. Not sure what brand it was. Been wanting to add a couple of rhinestones to it but no time with kids banging on my room door. Lol.