Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

And I'm going to continue....

For the sake of having my kids to read about life in 2014...

For the sheer reason of sharing...

I'm restating my blogging activities. I hope to try my best to write one entry everyday. 

It's about life in the little Red Dot, about raising kids, about products, about online hauls, about anything. 

These days I have shun away from Facebook posting because Facebook is now full of spams and rubbish info. Real friends do not talk there anymore. Instagram is good. People who follow me there, follows and concurs with me on life views or purely they like to follow ups on the growth of my kids. I also love to follow artists and photographers and bloggers on their instagrams as pictures really speaks a thousand words. Allows me to see the world without junk info. No words, no lies. 

Whatever it is, I'm back blogging. Maybe no one is reading but it's a little space to share. 

Till tomorrow, take care. 

Xoxoxo