Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2014

My little angel


Her name is Kimi Tan, my second born. She is 18 months old by the date of this entry. I rarely blog about her I wish to do that more from now on. 

She is born on 23 September 2012, truly a water dragon babe. She loves to play with water and her energies level is always sky-high. 

More like a little boy who explored everything including her running speed after barely mastering walking for 4 mths. Under the influence of Forrest, her big brother, she plays with Ultraman alongside her Hello Kitty. She loves to eat, anything. Her favorite toys are also those fake foods where she can mimic non-stop nom-nom-nom.... 

After shaving her at 1 mth, her hair grow at slow-mo speed. 7 mths later we finally saw some growth. By her 1st birthday, we realised that she has one of those "Ang Mo" style littles curls at the back. I find those really cute but the elders in the family says that's a sign of an extremely naughty girl in the making. Hahaha... Not unlikely in my opinion. 

Just yesterday she made herself a brand new emoticon (三条线). But instead if having it at her sides, she have them at her chin. She was testing her flying speed and fell down. Her little chin hit the hardboard book that she is holding on to . Those hard pages "stabbed" into her delicate chin inducing abrasion. Count ourselves lucky that it's not a split chin! 

She barely cry much but she screamed when I apply plaster as she cannot touch the wounds anymore. Her priorities is somewhat "sot-sot". Haha

 Nhhbhh
 (This is entered by my little Kimi.)