Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!



Hubby asked me how heavy am I now. I reply "10 turkeys heavy".

Yesterday was a Christmas feast with my new family. We went for last minute gift shopping and last min foodie shopping. By the time we reach the biggest Cold Storage, it was already 5pm. All roast food are gone, if not reserved. The oven is roasting a new batch so we have no choice but to wait for the new batch which is only ready in 1 hr's time. We shopped around the supermarket and ended up with $250 worth of groceries.

The feast is a lot of food.

1) A family-size Italian herb roast chicken
2) 10 German sausages
3) 1 1/2 slab of honey glazed pork ribs
4) Stir-fried vegetables, Chinese style
5) Fish ball & cabbage soup, Chinese styles
6) Bacon fried rice

Half chicken, ribs and sausages will become our breakfast on Boxing Day.

On Christmas Eve, Shine invited us over to his/our place for a home-cooked Briyani dinner. It was simple but enjoyable. ErBao bought a nice wine for Shine & Sneha. We enjoyed ourselves very much.

In the past, my Christmas is always spent with ErBao. This is the first year I'm truly spending it with friends and family. And the celebration doesn't stop there. We're having dinner with my family today, 26 Dec 2010. Then we are having dinner with KL & SY tomorrow, 27 Dec 2010.

Joy, Peace & Love
BaoBei