Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm so lousy

God, I'm so bad at managing 2 blogs. I have been blogging more over at the other blog and neglecting this one... I'm so lousy.

The only thing that I wanna update here is my new iPhone 4. It took me 4 months to decide to buy a set without plan. That's like $888, making it the most expensive phone I have ever bought, following by the $698 Samsung i600.

I bought the Black 16Gb iPhone 4, complete with a white bumper case and a SPG brown leather skin guard. The total damage? $975. Ouch!

I loved the speed and retina display of my new phone and loved the leather-feel skin guard at the back of the phone. Bumper makes the grip more substantial and the touch of volume buttons and sleep buttons feels just like the phone itself. However the white color is already stained due to direct contact with table surfaces.

Why did it take so long for me to change? Because my plan only expires next Jun, by then iPhone 5 will be out. Moreover most of my apps cannot work properly with my old OS anymore. When Facebook app starts to act strangely, I tell myself "Alright, this is it!"

And the rest is history...